- 💦PERFECT GIFT FOR EVERYONE! The perfect travel bottle and portable water bottle. Our bottle folds up nicely for those on the go. Our refillable water bottle collapses to 20% of its original size. When collapsed, it’s perfect to carry in your gym bag, travel bag, or backpack. These large 25-ounce (750ml), wide mouth, reusable water bottles will keep you hydrated. Our foldable bottle is perfect for kids and adults and fit in most cup holders!
- 🌎DURABLE: Our collapsible water bottle is made of soft but rugged material and rugged plastic ends. Our collapsible bottle is virtually unbreakable! The body design is shatter-proof. The outdoor portable water bottle has a design that is sleek and sturdy. Our lightweight sports bottle is designed and engineered to never break or leak.
- 💦LEAK PROOF-WATERTIGHT SEALS: To prevent unwanted spills. Our travel water bottles have a unique “one touch” flip lid is designed with an embedded silicone ring and a silicone seal over the mouthpiece to prevent leaking. The quick release lid locks in place avoiding accidental lid openings. This lid won’t leak and keeps dust, dirt, and germs off the mouthpiece. It keeps your beverages secure, and sanitary. The quick release lid is easily access
- 🌎HEALTHY AND NON-TOXIC: With our compact water bottle you can stay hydrated without harmful chemicals. Our BPA free refillable, reusable, folding water bottle is non-toxic and made of FDA approved food and medical grade material. Our portable travel water bottle is great for both hot or cold drinks and is odorless and tasteless. Our silicone collapsible water bottle is super easy to clean and completely dishwasher safe.
- 💦ECO FRIENDLY: HELP SAVE OUR PLANET! Respect our planet by using our collapsible reusable water bottle. Single-use plastic water bottles are a major source of pollution and bad for our environment and eco systems. Plastic pollution is becoming dangerous and single-use plastics are small but have a large impact. Americans purchase about 50 billion water bottles per year. Single-use plastics frequently do not make it to a landfill and a large portion are not recycled.